Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) is an effective way of doing business these days. It is a simple yet efficient method that proved to be beneficial for many online sellers. Amazon FBA is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs who are looking for a relatively low barrier to entry venture. With FBA, storage, packing, processing, shipping, as well as customer service are outsourced, and they are done by Amazon itself. Thus, it gives business owners the advantage and more time to focus on the entrepreneurial aspect of the business.
Here are advantages you can have from starting FBA business:
1. In using Amazon FBA, you won’t necessarily need high money upfront to start your business. You can save in storage costs, staff, supplies, shipping, office rent, etc. Of course, using Amazon FBA also entails costs, but this fulfillment method also gives you more time to focus on the product and the business itself. What product to sell? You need to sell fast moving items. Where to source them? You need to look for reliable suppliers who can supply quality and low-cost goods for your merchandising needs. How to scale your business? You can focus more on planning and strategies to grow your business!
2. Amazon has a Mark of Trust. In business, trust is very important. In using Amazon FBA, you have the advantage of trust among customers because you have the mark of the most trusted online retailer in the world. Amazon has very high regard for quality and good business practice. Shipping with Amazon mark carries with it Amazon’s Goodwill.
3. Attract more Customers. One of the biggest challenges when starting a business is the marketing phase. Finding and attracting customers to buy your products is hard especially for new entrepreneurs in a crowded marketplace like Amazon. But using FBA makes you stand-out easily. Items that are fulfilled by Amazon becomes eligible for Prime and Free Super Saver Shipping, which means customers get to save more and enjoy the convenience of two-day shipping. And that helps a lot to attract more customers and earn goodwill among satisfied shoppers. Thus, consider that an edge over non-FBA sellers. With the countless number of local and international shoppers that buy from Amazon and the benefits of Amazon FBA, you can take your business to greater heights!
4. Warehousing, Packing, Shipping are taken care of by Amazon. All these back-end processes are taken care of by Amazon itself. Imagine bringing the Excellence, Competency, and technologies of the biggest online retailer in your business process will surely and significantly drive your business growth!
5. Quality Customer Service. With Amazon’s professional customer service team, you don’t need to worry about putting up customer support team to respond to customer queries, demands, returns, and other concerns. Amazon makes sure your customer gets the best service, and respect.
There may be additional costs in using Amazon FBA, but the benefits your business can potentially gain out of it is far more significant in the long run! Using Amazon FBA, helps you attract more customers, build a good reputation and lasting trust, maintain loyal customers, and helps you scale up your business! So get started with Amazon FBA now!