2018 Amazon New Feature — Multi-site Management, No Longer to Worry About the Account Association!
Amazon does not allow sellers have multiple accounts, otherwise it will cancel the seller's sales authority.
However, most Amazon sellers open two sites with one set of data, and most sellers have more than one set of accounts.
Every day, sellers log in different site to watch the sales, which is both tiring and risky. It is easy to lead to account association because of careless operetion.
Thanks to the new features, Amazon one-stop multi-site management formally launched!
Sellerspirit will give a specific introduction on how to operate it.
First, multi-site management functions
Amazon update multi-site management capabilities, Sell Globally is more functional. This feature allows you to log in to any associated Amazon account and use Single Sign-on to learn multi-site information on one page.
For example, sellers can link U.S. sites accounts to other Amazon accounts (for example, Europe and Japan sites) and simply login one site to see Sales, Orders, and Buyer messages of all sitea, to facilitate the management of sellers.
Second, how to operate this function
1. Log in to Seller Central → [INVENTORY] → [Sell Globally]
2. The station we Log in is North America station, so North America does not need to set.
3. If you have not opened the European account, you can click on the left "Register now", and you can start the registration of European accounts. If you have a European account, you can click the "Link accounts" on the right to link your North American account with a European account.
4. Japan station setting is the same as the European station, click on the right side of the "Link accounts" to link the North American account with the Japanese account.
5. The following is total sales map. Sellers can choose to view a single site 7 days, 15 days, 30 days of sales. In addition, you can also check the following "Compare sales between marketplaces" , then you can do multi-site sales comparison. Note: The currency unit is also free to choose.
6. Sellers can see the order below sales
7. Seller can look (Buyer Messages)on the right side of the order
8. The right column is to manage the goods (Listings) of all sites.