Amazon is a large e-commerce platform, a lot of opportunities are here, but the seller should pay attention to the following 10 points.
1. To understand the product. Seller could describe the product you sell with simple words (less than 10 words). You have to know the product very well and give it prompt answers regardless of any questions consumers have, which gives consumers greater confidence in purchasing.
2. To create own brand. When the buyer can buy from any other brand-name products, why he chose you? There is no difference for the buyer to buy products anywhere, unless the seller to lower the price a little. But if you create your own brand, you gain control and have a unique competitive advantage.
3. Registered as a professional seller. You really are a seller if you registered account and upload products in Amazon. However, in the long term, it is best to register as a professional seller for success. This will not only save commissions on each product, but will also allow you to upload Amazon-exclusive sales and sell products which are restricted categories for individual sellers.
4. Flexible pricing. Each product has an ideal maximum price and the lowest acceptable price, in order to maintain a competitive advantage, sellers need to use repricing software to adjust flexibly price.
5. Selling people wanted products. Perhaps you think the macaroni necklace is the best thing in the world, but if people do not agree with this view, then your product sales become a problem. Rather than letting you relinquish your dreams and enthusiasm, you can add some of the other popular styles while selling macaroni necklaces so people can buy the products they want.
6. Achieving listing automation. There is no doubt that electricity supplier sellers need to handle a lot of work, if you can use some software to do those cumbersome work, allowing sellers save a lot of time thinking about development strategy.
7. Selling medium hot-selling products. When the seller is ready to sell, it is easy to choose the hottest Amazon products, because they think it is easier. However, how many sellers will think so? a lot! This means that the competition among hot-product sellers is very fierce. As a result, sellers can broaden their selection of products by selecting a medium hot-selling item from the Top1000 product list.
8. Optimizing product listing. If you just started selling in the Amazon, optimizing the product listing is very simple. If you have been selling for a long time, it is easy to develop bad habits – ignore optimizing listing. The seller had better spent 1-2 days in checking the picture quality, the word syntax, keywords and so on.
9. Using the Amazon FBA logistics. Many new sellers who give up FBA has a concept: they can save cost by packaging and delivering products themselves. You have to deal with all the tedious work of your own, and looking for logistics providers, it can really save money. However, once the order volume becomes larger, the seller's workload will increase sharply, you even need pay attention to set aside the purchase time.
10. To comply with platform rules. Amazon is a large platform, developed a variety of rules and regulations to maintain a good atmosphere for the transaction. The seller is best to strictly abide the regulations, so as not to be blocked shop, lost sales qualification.
Understanding these aspects helps sellers to do business better and succeed.