Amazon 2017 Platform Data Released, Small Sellers are Popular
In 2017, more than 300,000 Amercan small and medium sellers settled in the Amazon, and small and medium-sized sellers on the platform have sold billions of products to consumers worldwide. And, of all Amazon products sold worldwide, half are sold by small and medium-sized sellers through Amazon sites, many of which are shipped via FBA.
In 2017, FBA delivered billions of products for small and medium-sized sellers around the world. Peter Faricy, vice president of Amazon platform, said: "More and more small and medium sellers choose to enter the Amazon platform and sell products to consumers around the world. Small sellers are successful in the Amazon. The products they sell accounted for half of share of the Amazon total sales, and more than 140,000 small and mid-size sellers on the Amazon sell for more than $ 100,000 a year in 2017. These businesses reinvest in local communities, create jobs and support local suppliers. "
Michael Dudley, Managing Director of Salon's Choice, said: "Since the sale of products on Amazon, we have increased the number of employees from 3 to 40 at Delray Beach, Fla. Recently, we started selling products at Amazon UK, Amazon FBA ships thousands of orders per day to customers worldwide. "
Phil Williams, chief executive and founder of Coffee Gator, said:" We started selling our products on Amazon two years ago and now operate in more than seven countries around the world. 2017 is the year we saw the highest sales on Amazon with a YoY growth rate of more than 100%, and we expect it to be even higher by 2018. "
Small and medium-sized sellers on Amazon come from across the US and more than 130 countries around the world. In 2017, Amazon users bought billions of products from small and medium-sized sellers, including more than 1 billion products during the year-end shopping season
Amazon Platform 2017 Data:
• More than 300,000 small and medium-sized sellers in the United States enter the Amazon;
• Amazon has more than 140,000 small and mid-sized sellers with annual sales of more than $ 100,000;
• Amazon FBA worldwide ship billions of orders;
• The project has lent over $ 3 billion in loans to Amazon sellers since the launch of Amazon Lending in 2011.
• Amazon Handmade expands to 10 categories and offers thousands of craftsmen from 50 states and more than 60 countries in the United States Over 1 million hand-crafted products by small sellers;
• Amazon purchased more than 1 billion products from small to medium sellers during the year-end shopping season, with more than 140 million purchased on Monday during Thanksgiving and the Web.