In fact, there ia a way for the seller to improve Amazon's search ranking, as long as you follow the following seven rules:
Rule 1: Do not sell bad products
Consumers are the best algorithm, they will automatically filter to find the best quality, price product.
Rule 2: Higher sales volume
Higher sales volume allows products to rank higher than other vendors.
Rule 3: More good reviews
More good reviews improves the clickthrough rate of buyers in product rankings and search results pages, it would increases order volume and sales, which in turn leads to more favorable reviews and a virtuous circle.
Rule 4: Sell Stock Products Through FBA
Sellers sell their inventory products through FBA because Prime products often rank higher than products shipped by the seller themselves.
Rule 5: Using Keywords
• Use keywords more naturally in titles;
• Use keywords to motivate consumers to click through pages in search results;
• Sellers can use keyword tools to run Amazon PPC Advertising Activities, and then find the key words that can produce high sales volume.
Rule 6: Highly Converted Product Listing
To have a high conversion rate of the product listing, the seller can:
• Give the brand a trustworthy good brand name;
• Set the title of the product;
• Optimize the product image;
• Optimize the product description;
• Ensure product specifications are correct;
• solve consumer issues.
Rule 7: Lower product prices
The seller needs to keep the product price to be within a reasonable range. And the seller needs to know that the more popular the product is, the more likely it is to win the Amazon Buy Box. The following is the relevance data statistics between product popularity and chance of won the Amazon Buy Box, of which 1 is the most popular: