How to Make a Complain When You Receive the Atypical Return on Amazon
Recently the automatically authorized returns and refunds are dicussed in forum every day. The most of sellers are opposited to the latest Amazon return policy after unpdating in August.
The seller's hunch is always accurate, there are many problems after the new return policy carring out. Take a look at the following seller, the seller has been hard enough, while Amazon is still so pressing. According to Amazon's official return policy, buyers can apply for returns after receiving the goods within 30 days, if the return applications is more than 30 days, usually the seller the right to decide how to deal with.
However, the new return policy automatically authorizes "non- policy compliant return applications", which is commonly known as Out of policy.
The buyer received the product on 6/29 but applied for the return on 11/5, obviously exceeding Amazon's 30-day return policy. However, Amazon automatically authorized such a return application, so that sellers has no choice.
The following is a screenshot of the seller's backstage, sellers should think Amazon is really stupid, the date of the order and the date of the application are so inscribed on the top, but also automatically authorized return applications, everyone was shocked.
If the seller encounter this situation unfortunately, how to solve it?
Of course, first open the Case appeal, and later the seller got the reply of Amazon — Please apply for SAFE-T claims.
To submit an appeal, please refer the below mentioned steps:
1. Go to Contact Us and then click Selling on Amazon
2. Click Customers and orders.
3. Enter the Order ID for the return and then click Next.
4. Click File a Safe -T claim and click Next. File a SAFE-T claim only appears foe orders for which the customers has received an automated prepaid lable.
Note: SAFE-T claim do not count against your performance metrics.
5. Select the reason for your appeal.
6. In your appeal, provide the SKU for the return product and a description of why you are appealing the return. For example, you have been overcharged for the lable of the product was returned in an unacceptable condition.
7. Attach all necessary supporting documentation, if applicable, and then click File SAFE-T claim. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your appeal.