Many sellers have been entangled in a question, why my product exposure is high, and the click is not low, but no conversion? Is my optimazation not good enough? My pictures are taken by professional photographers, five terms are described in detail, and the function, after-sale and scene description is also complete, Description also tells the story of the brand … … why there is still no conversion? In fact, this is a problem how to reduce product page bounce rate , we must first understand the purchase process of buyers.
First, the consumer consumption habit
1. Search the target keywords, click into the product detail page by judging the product map, title, star rating, Review number, price.
2. Enter the product page, do you think buyers will go to see your five terms firstly? No, they go to browse the picture firstly, if is not attractive, decisively to leave. The rigorous, careful five points, and the description did not attract the attention of buyers.
3. If the product title with the wrong words, and there is no highlight, they will immediately skip. From this point of view, after the seller clicks the product link,
the product picture> text description
so when your product page has high page view and click but with no conversion,the first thing you should consider is the product picture. We have to emphasize that the picture taken by professional photographer is not equal to good picture.
Second, how to reduce the page bounce rate
1. bounce rate: refers to the buyer enter into your product page through the keywords, but only stay in your page for a little while and close it or the process of skipping to another product-specific page.
2. the number of the bounce rate reflects the quality of your Listing details page.
High bounce means:
(1) The product does not match the expectation of the visitor due to exaggeration of the advertisements or links(eg title, picture).
(2) The picture is too simple or not enough, not clear, no scene maps and so on.
(3) product bullet points and description are too rigid or flawed.
(4) The entire page behind the product does not guide visitors to explore further. Such as Q & A, Review (with pictures or video is perfect)
(5) Review rating is too low.
(6) The customer found the price changes too frequently or out of their expection, and currently it is the highest price, it is not suitable for placing orders.
(7) keywords or automatic advertising bias, the product is not what customers want.
Third, how to make the product speak
The picture is the main factor leading a product conversion, accounting for up to 70%, so the low conversion rate of the seller need to learn to let your own product speak and attract buyers.
1. the picture
you need to work hard on product images, but not just to find a professional photographer shoot,you need to pay attention to shoot the picture usage scene, details and advantage.
①. The scene of product
you need to have a sense of the scene, so that buyers can see what and how your product is doing through your picture, to understand the function of the product.
②. Adding icons to your picture, such as FDA, ECO, BPA free, etc. but there is a certain risk, if your product does not have these certification, you can not use it.
2. the video
more and more sellers upload video in the picture section, this is one of the most intuitive and comprehensive way to introduce the product.
① The video create a more concrete scene、. Some products are purchased because the vedio create a certain atmosphere in a particular scenario, impulse buyers to purchase. such as painting, the atmosphere created by the video can give a sense of substitution, so that buyers think his own home will become like this after buying your products.
②Introduce functional products through the video, you can reduce the number of after-sales.
③ implanted brand image, such as the Anker vedio on its independent satation is excellent. Amazon sellers are now beginning to enter the video age. So, when your product is high exposure, high click, but no conversion, the main question is to examine their own pictures.