New Sellers in Australia Need to Avoid These Unnecessary Mistakes
Some of the sellers have already settled in Amazon Australia, are you one of them? are you thinking about how to succeed in this unknown market? Based on the lessons learned from other sites, sellers in Australia need to avoid these unnecessary mistakes:
1. Ignoring listing optimization
You certainly attach great importance to the page ranking in Google, then have you considered the listing keywords rankings in the Amazon, if not, you need to give it enough attention. Amazon's keyword search feature is very different from Google, if you use Google's keyword SEO strategy in the Amazon, the result is not the same. Search is the primary way for users to find products on Amazon, and if they can not find your product, you will not be able to get sales. Therefore, you need to pay attention to the following points when publishing products:
(1) View the autocomplete function in the search tool. When customers enter keywords, they often choose the suggested options provided by Amazon, you need to put these in your listing.
(2) A brand or manufacturer needed indicating at the beginning of the product listing, and may be included if it is a sub-brand of a brand.
(3) If the product has a model or size difference, to be reflected in the title.
(4) Add a brief description and features at the end of the product title, such as product color, material, etc.
(5) flexible use of product description. In the product description, you can discuss the uniqueness of the product, how the buyer uses the product, and more.
(6) Use hidden keyword features in appropriate position. Hidden keywords include synonyms, acronyms, acronyms, etc. related to key keywords that customers may use to find your product.
2. Ignoring the brand building. Sales on the Amazon is not difficult, but to establish a brand on Amazon, establish a brand image, and access to customer loyalty is very difficult. Amazon sellers have intense competition, the seller has a great advantage if they have their own brand. A trusted brand will attract and encourage customers to buy, comment, and this will in turn promote your customer base and sales growth. If you have established your own brand, and have a certain reputation, then you need to pay more attention to all aspects of the user experience to ensure that sales will not have a negative impact on your brand, such as bad reviews. The most important thing to be successful at Amazon is brand first, all decisions taken into account when it comes to brand image and reputation.
3. Underestimate inventory. Amazon has a lot of traffic. People like to shop at Amazon, and if your product is good in all aspects, people will buy it from you. But if you underestimate Amazon's "appeal" and do not have enough inventory to meet the growing customer needs, then traffic is meaningless.
4. Slow delivery. Amazon has many advantages greatly welcomed by consumers, one of which is fast delivery. Although Amazon has already set up its own warehouse in Melbourne and acquired the land in Sydney, sellers have to wait for some time to sign up for Amazon Prime. Because of this, while Amazon was unavailable in Australia, consumers still want the seller to deliver quickly. And slow delivery may lead to customer dissatisfaction, bad review for you.
5. Ignore the comments. Amazon is a platform dependent on user comments, the seller through the comments to obtain the trust of consumers. Instead of waiting for customers to leave a comment on the product, you can be more motivated, especially during the initial launch of the platform. You can leave a message in the listing, or send a message to provide follow-up services to consumers, requesting consumers to leave a comment. It is useful to hire a dedicated customer service staff to provide a good shopping experience to customers and to ask customers to leave a positive review.
6. ignore the pricing success in the Amazon can take a variety of strategies, one of which is to adjust the product price. When placing a product, evaluate the competitor's product price. Many Amazon sellers reduce their prices, which is a very effective way for sellers to get sales and traffic. However, it should be noted that the product return rate should be taken into account when making price cuts to ensure that they will not lose money. Sellers need to constantly monitor their pricing in order to ensure product competitiveness and prevent customers from flowing to other sellers.
7. the product will only be published in the Amazon in Australia if you have a great product, and are confident to get good sales on the Amazon platform, then you can consider setting up your sales on Amazon major platforms, not just Standing in Australia. Of course, before that, you need to conduct enough market research to understand the market demand and competitive environment.