Basic Knowledge about Amazon New Promotion Tool - Coupons
Number 1.What is Coupons?
Coupons means Coupons, sellers can create digital coupons, and offers discounts for a single product or a set of products.
Sales: Use your coupon for automatic sales through Amazon.com, buyers can find coupons on the coupon homepage, search structure, product detail page, offer page, and shopping cart.
Performance Tracking: Monitor and track the usage of your coupons in real time.
Targeting: Coupons can only be found and used by the seller's selected customer base.
Number 2.Coupons use steps to resolve
To create a coupon, follow these steps:
1. Choose "Coupons" from the "Ads" menu. Click [Start] on the control panel.
2. Use the menu on the left to search for items to add to the coupon and then click [Add to coupon]. Items that have been added to the coupon will move to the right of the screen. If you want to exclude variations from coupons, click [Manage variations] in the related items box, find the variant you want to remove, and [click] Remove. After selecting the products to be added, click [Continue to next step].
3. Choose between "Percent Discount" and "Buy Discount". Enter the discount you want to provide. If you choose a percentage discount, the value must be a percentage; if you choose to buy a discount, the value must be a specific amount (in U.S. Dollars). The minimum and maximum discounts that coupons can offer are 5% and 80% respectively.
4. Set the budget for the coupon (click here to learn more about how the budget works). Click [Continue to next step].
5. Choose a product name, start date, and end date for the coupon. In this step, you also have the option of serving coupons to specific groups of buyers . Click [Continue to the next step].
6. Check the coupons, if there is no problem, click [submit coupons].
Add product: You can add up to 50 parent ASINs for a coupon. When adding multiple items, choosing within the same sub-category or product group helps provide a better buyer experience. For items that have won Buy Buttons, your coupons will be more visible throughout the site.
Edit coupons: After clicking the submit coupons button, your coupons will be activated within 48 hours. During these 48 hours, your coupon is fully editable. This means you can change the type of discount, discount amount, or add / remove items. After the coupon is activated, you will only be able to extend the end date (up to 3 months) or increase the budget. To make any other changes, you must cancel the current coupon and create a new coupon.
Cancel a Coupon: You can cancel a coupon at any time by clicking the Disable button on the control panel.
Coupon Name Guide:
The coupon name is the name that the buyer sees under the coupon picture when browsing the coupon on the coupon's home page. In order to provide a consistent buyer experience across multiple coupons, Amazon automatically generates the first three words of the coupon name based on the discount you enter ("Save 15%"). All you have to do is define the products that you add to the coupons, in other words, define which products the offers apply to. For example, if you add different sizes and types of hand sanitizer to coupons, your coupon title may be "15% savings on hand sanitizer." Please note that it is forbidden to enter offensive terms, percentage discount or quoted activity (such as Prime Day or Black Friday) into the name of the coupon. If you do not follow these rules, Amazon may suspend your coupons.
Number3:The role of Coupons
Different from setting up management promotion, Coupons will display directly on the front page of the product, buyers search the keywords on the Amazon platform, and the first time they can see the product discount! And an exciting Coupons can attract more buyers clicks and bring more traffic to the product! Coupons can set a target customer base, but coupons valid for less than 90 days.
Coupons is indeed the official tool to provide the seller to promote sales, but it costs large price! Each transaction by using Coupons, Amazon have to charge a fee of 0.6 USD.