Practical manual for external drainage of Amazon station(7 steps)
Step one: your merchandise on Amazon.
This step is the most basic, if you don't even have a commodity on Amazon, then you really can't play. Believe this step is very easy for people familiar with the Amazon operation, there is no more to say here.
Step 2: professional review station drainage
When your goods are listed on Amazon, you can start a formal Station drain. I recommend starting the drainage from the professional review station. The reason is that this site traffic is very large, and at the same time conversion is very high. Also use the above screenshot of the product as an example, if you sell camera equipment, you can follow the following steps to drain:
1. go to the professional review writing website to find a professional writer to write one or several reviews of your major products for you. Of course, if your company has its own edits, that's good, but if you need to outsource, I recommend iwriter.com.iwriter.com is a dedicated online content writing outsourcing website that I've been using for almost four years without telling anyone in general. At I you can get a very good review of 500 word SEO at a relatively low price ( generally within 10 dollars ). Remind yourself that you have to write down your request for review so that you can write about the review you want.
2. after review, you need to post these in-depth reviews to the authoritative review site, remember to bring your corresponding Amazon product page links! If you are doing photographic equipment, or photographic equipment, then http://www.dpreview.com/is undoubtedly the best review release station. Dpreview is the largest and most authoritative imaging equipment in the United States, the review site, the world ranking 1140, the United States ranked 943, daily UV flow more than 100 million. If your review can be posted above, you can imagine how much traffic can be achieved. In addition, it must be said that the dpreview is the Amazon's website, on the above issue of your commodity review, the following related advertising recommendations will likely recommend your goods oh! If you recommend a real product, when visitors click on the ads, they turn around to your Amazon product page, so you get a chance to show off! Invisibly, you get more traffic!
Step 3: Pinterest drainage
1. first you need to register a Pinterest business account ( click here for registration: https://business.pinterest.com/en ), ( preferably a Pinterest business account, if you're not going to make do with an ordinary Pinterest account )
2. after registering your account, log in, verify your site, and then build board with the keyword name of your Amazon product. If you have more goods, you can use your category keywords to build multiple boards. For example, many of your products are iphone 6 case, so you can build a board named " iphone 6 case ".
3. share the merchandise on your Amazon with the board we just set up, share it with the corresponding board, and remember to share it in the form of a rich pin. For example, your product is an iphone 6 case, so share your merchandise with the " iphone 6 case" board. Note that, do not share in the form of a common pin, rich pin can be very good for viewing, click pass rate and purchase rate!
4. share your review on the review website in the form of a rich pin
Step 4: Facebook drains
You can easily put your pin, Amazon products, and review into your Facebook fan page, and you can hit Facebook's PPC or CPM ads.
Step 5: slide drainage
Slide is the world's largest PPT sharing communication website. Global ranking 235, the United States is 437, daily UV flow more than 400 million! There is a huge amount of traffic! To get to slide's massive flow for Amazon, what you need to do is:
1. divide your previous review into several parts, with pictures of your Amazon product, and make a 10 – page PPT. Remember that the product keywords in PPT must be linked to your Amazon product page, and you can also leave your Amazon's main link in your presentation. Be sure to remember to bring the Amazon merchandise link, you are for the Amazon drainage!
2. register a slide account, set up links in your author profile, publish your PPT, remember the title and tag of the PPT to include your Amazon product keywords!
Step 6: YouTube video drainage
Remember the previous step we have turned a review into PPT? Now we need to turn this slide into a YouTube video. What you need to do is:
1. first you need to register a YouTube account, which is a Google account, which is very simple.
2. record PPT into video. In the previous step, you already have a PowerPoint based on Amazon products, you can slowly turn the page and record directly into video using PPT, or you can add some background music with camtasia video recording software, or you can slowly flip through the PPT to read out the main content on each page to make video, and I usually do this. As you like, just make the video.
3. log on to YouTube and create a channel for your Amazon product keywords to publish your video to this channel.
4. don't forget to include your Amazon products in the title and tag of the video
5. leave a link to your Amazon commodity page in your video presentation and in the first comment. Say a word, of course, your video production can be released to different video platforms, such as vimeo and so on
Step 7: Google + drainage
Ok, the last step is the easiest, you already have the goods, have review, have video, then they are all posted to your Google + page.
Finally, to sum up, I don't know if you can see the logical sequence of the entire drainage process, it is actually a cycle, each step is very clever to maximize the use of the last step of the product:
1. Amazon commodity – 2. Amazon commodity review – 3. commodities and review rich pin – 4. Facebook – 5. slide – 6. YouTube – 7. Google plus – 8. collection of feedback to form a new review