If you do something that doesn't have a good logical system, it is doomed from the start. We are doing this when we build Amazon, and before you create an ad, you have to think carefully about it. do I put ads for a few of the same products or do I put ads for a single product? Therefore, two concepts are extended:
Similar products – more products, key words difficult choice, more energy
Single product – product single, keyword selection easy, budget allocation in place
General, we are doing a single product advertising, and here are two more forms:
Advertising series → single advertising group → single product, keywords
Advertising series → multi – advertising group ( wide matching, phrase matching, precise matching ) → single product, key words
Of course, you can also put the same kind of products in an advertising series, but divided into different advertising groups.
Here I say about the usual phrases in the advertisement, the starting bid is the default bid for an ad group, the price is set to facilitate the synchronization of the price of each keyword without changing the keyword. The est page bid is a front page forecast bid, here only as a reference. The keyword bid is a single bid you set for that keyword.
Therefore, before the creation of advertising must have a complete advertising structure, so that not every advertising settings appear to be very messy.
2.create or batch create an ad manually?
Advertising settings that module, can be manual, can also be uploaded in bulk, if you need to know the bulk upload can be seen here as a good mass advertising?
But I don't recommend uploading it in bulk, because the key words in the batch are filled out by yourself, and when we move it, it is Amazon's self – generated keywords from the title, most of which are in line with people's search habits. You can use bulk upload in the later optimization process.
3.automatic or manual placement of advertisements?
The automatic placement of advertising is suitable for beginners, of course you can also manually launch, I personally use manual, automatic launch has a lot of limitations, can not select keywords and add keywords, and keyword price adjustment is a big problem
4. matters needing attention in advertising setting
When we start to do Amazon PPC, we always have these doubts, the default budget, the default bidding, a variety of products to select several products, how many keywords and keyword prices set for how much, and so on.
1. for the daily budget. My advice is to judge according to your own conditions and ROI, such as a larger product, you spend 10 dollars on advertising, and then 10 people to buy your product, advertising sales of 100 dollars, when you can calculate the amount of net profit, you can conclude whether to continue to put advertising.
The situation is that the budget is lower, advertising will not have too much display, the budget is reasonable, the show will also be improved.
2. for default bidding. You can put the mouse in the default bid for that question mark, you will appear the approximate price of each product category, the price value is only as a reference. A person asked me before, if someone clicks on your advertisement, will CPC be the keyword bid or default bid?
Here I simply explained that the CPC is an uncertain value, do you usually download the ad search search report does not find Amazon is the average CPC? This is very similar to Google ads, because not you give a keyword the higher the price, your product will show on the home page, the CPC is decided by a variety of factors, and constantly updated, such as product price, advertising performance, sales history and so on. So general customers click on your ads, and the CPC is based on the keyword bid.
3. for product selection. In the variant of the same product, select the better performance of the child for advertising, if the initial product advertising, can be after a week of running, see which products to bring more conversion, the conversion of the most of the child into advertising.
4, set the price for the number of keywords and keywords. The number of keywords in a product ad is determined by yourself, you can put dozens of keywords in one shot, or hundreds of keywords, you can also choose several keywords for product advertising, general dozens and hundreds of numbers, you need sufficient budget. And in my previous article, I focused on the relationship between CPC keywords and titles and search terms, and worth looking at the relationship and choice between CPC keywords, search terms, and title keywords
For the price setting, if you want to be able to appear on the front page of the product through the keyword search, then it is best to start the price setting as the front page forecast bid is the same, or a little higher. If you don't have a lot of budget, the keyword bidding should be lower than the front page forecast bid.
5. the situation and optimization of the advertising week
For the ad you have set, after a week, there are several situations: